Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Back to bicycles

Can you believe that I am still getting over my cold? It's now on it's way back from its journey down into my lungs so today I went for my first run since the Half Marathon, albeit a very light one. In the meantime, I've been doing a mixture of nothing and riding my various bikes with my GoPro camera. I'll leave you with a couple of videos I took - one on the triathlon bike


and another (sped up by a factor of 4) of my commute to work. As you can see, it's quite a nice route and I count myself lucky being able to ride to work through forests (even if it has been a long time since I could last be bothered with the logistical hassle that comes with it)


There is actually a point in each video where I would cross in front of myself, if I could be riding both bikes at the same time, if you see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment