Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We did it!

We managed to hit the target I set of raising 3,000 pounds for the British Heart Foundation!

Thanks so much to everyone who has donated - and if you were thinking of donating but didn't get around to it, there's nothing wrong with going over target! Neil's family will be pleased when I tell them. I really believe that this is a good cause and I hope our little "drop in the ocean" can help us understand heart defects and heart disease better and avoid these tragic and shocking deaths as a result.


I have to say a special thanks to Christian Petersmann who was the one to take us to the target with a very generous donation indeed. He is also competing in the Ironman in Brazil, although I suspect he will be already having a beer at the finish line by the time I get there.

Anyway, that's one target met, now I just need to meet the other and for that, it's down to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment